Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Drink Your Water!! by Carrie Phy

This just in from  challenge participant, Carrie  Phy: (THANK YOU CARRIE!)


Good  Morning everyone! 


This week's challenge is one that is already a habit of mine. Drink your water! I love water and drink between 4-6 quarts every day. Here are my top tips for getting your water in!


1. Take 10 sips every time you drink


2. Always carry a water bottle with you wherever you go


3. Flavor your water if you don't like plain water. Fresh lemons/limes make it refreshing!


4. Measure out your water. Every night I fill my water for the next day. Costco always has sales on a 2 pack of 40oz insulated water bottles. I fill up multiple bottles that equal my gallon. Once they are gone, I know I met minimum.




No comments:

Post a Comment